SGQ 4.00% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Wrong. $28m mkt cap is NOT the low, so plenty of downside to...

1. 3,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072
    Wrong.

$28m mkt cap is NOT the low, so plenty of downside to come.

as mentioned by other holders, just look at POD as only a single comparison, have 6 different metals and a very decent resouce size. $10m mkt cap. Like wt_f@#.

sgq has NOTHING. zero. Nudder. What on earth has been found?? Almost $30m mkt cap and for WHAT (THE POTENTIALtongue.png)?? Please explain pauline hanson style!

Coto - u seem like u have a good chip on your shoulders, but this company is soooo materially overvalued for the nothing it has let alone the highly incompetent mngt/ ceo...!

vr8 has one of the largest underdeveloped vinadium resources on the asx (blows any explorer out the water) with project npv in the billions, ceo who can execute and can barely scrape a $25m mkt cap....

nothing about sgq makes sense.

For disclosure, i hold none of the above, nor provide any recommendation but the comparison is chalk vs cheese. How can two vastly superior companies be miles behind sgq in valuation that has found nothing, ever!!??!!

mkt is a weighing machine but has failed miserably here. This has an easy -$20m mkt cap downside ahead of it....there is literally zero appeal.

wow coto wow....simply beyond logic..."smooth sailing north"?!!

Like why should it sail north??? Give me 1 logical reason??
    Compare the other two for just 5mins...can add plenty more....em2 ($22m)...list goes on + on....

sgq = empty lifetstyle shell loaded with endless "potential"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $43.23K 1.660M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 578565 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 913209 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ 2335096
Last updated 15.22pm 06/06/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.