SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hi there Helmenesh, well said. Its a shame that we have a...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi there Helmenesh, well said. Its a shame that we have a negativity poster, who likes to flame and bait, on this wonderful SGQ thread. I had him on ignore but it can disjoint the continuity of thread discussion so I took him of ignore and I simply don't read his posts.

Enough of that....

I hope your "slow boat to China" recovery is making good progress and I wish you all the best on your hard work.

On the SGQ front, I believe that the company is being very strategic regarding its Paterson Province tenement. It is a rolled gold address with a high probability that we will have a very valuable asset that will provide options on monetising the tenement down the track.

And at the Cathedrals Belt, action a plenty is about to unfold at Stricklands with RC resource definition and then we have an MLEM lighting up West End with indications of a continuation of the North/North West trend from the Investigators discoveries.

Add to that there is Fish Hook as well as a magnetotelluric survey about to get underway with the possibility that the survey will provide better identification and mapping of geological structures and stratigraphy at depth and across the Belt (this could be money very well spent IMO)

And there's more, Metallurgical test work on MAD177 is due soon and will highlight possible commercial options regarding the ni/cu/co and pge content of the sample.

And then there is some deeper DD to occur in the often referred to month of March.

With all this about to unfold, it is logical to feel upbeat and confident about SGQ's future. And to all the CR negativity from a few posters, remember that money makes money and as far as I can see, people should get used to the fact that there will be several CRs that will be necessary to secure the future success of the business.

Anyway Helmenesh, its is a delight too have you back in action with your superb posts.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.