SGQ 0.00% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Ann: St George Opens Share Purchase Plan, page-61

1. 11,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4692
    Sandy would be disappointed like most of us so I can understand if they are having a bit of a break. They certainly had a concept behind their opinions on the S drill targets. Both Sandy and Ozblue had detailed analysis and evidence for both their contrary opinions and we are grateful for their explanation and thoughts. Ozblue came out trumps this time around but the show goes on and management move to other targets and more projects in the weeks ahead. Plus a more enhanced management team with plenty of skin in the game. I have not sold a single parcel even though I am deep in the red now. Plenty more chances to get a decent hit and create a resource finally! Not the time to be selling imo, however I understand if some people do choose to sell as there is a lot of competition on the asx for commodity explorers, with better track records. Only takes one good news story to shift the game here and I am in for the long run. Go big or go home as they say. Luckily for us copper and nickel sentiment is only going from strength to strength. We just need the good news to come now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $39.69K 1.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 282049 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 255143 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.