SGQ 5.56% 1.9¢ st george mining limited

I concur also@Meteor and @trademig2 . no explanation necessary...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    I concur also@Meteor and @trademig2 . no explanation necessary and this is totally just my own opinion which is going to be contrary to a few over the last few days ... I am disappointment that the debt facility isnt going to be kept as well as the cap raise.... like a credit card in the back pocket for emergency / opportune use for a while at least till the JORC is done

IMO having both would have tided us over ( $5m spend per Half year x2 ) till next june and then do the same with the next lot of exploration credits at hopefully a higher price ( $5M ) therefore less dilution and into the sept 20 options ( another $5M ) - i believe these will be in the money at 20c+... we could have had 20M plus to really crack this in the next 18 months with just one more raise next june incentivised ... this would have taken us around 375 to 400M roughly issued ... overly diluted ? for a junior explorer not imo compared to the reward for NIS and the risk with the next raise is still with us as mention by others and the imagine drilling meterage that could have achieved .... and the confidence to all

My thoughts are that money is going to get a lot tougher in the next 18 months and at this point in time we are too frugal and the dilution would have been minimal ... i doubt we are going to see an increased rig count

we must also remember that we have annual? commitments to our other tenements - hawaii and east laverton are going to use cash

at least a month away( in announcement today ) yet probably more as they seem to be late last few starts and then a couple of weeks more for results if going diamond first or even longer if RC ... anyway enough time to top up

A couple of back to back strikes and all will be a distant memory

anyway as always - Good fortune to All

bring it on ... and yep i have a thick skin ! all IMO - LTSH

Nickel69

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $18.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $18.08K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 403205 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 78604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 138559
Last updated 13.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.