SGQ 3.23% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

Ann: St George Secures Over $6 Million-SGQ.AX, page-25

1. 1,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3134
    I agree Lone Wolf the majority will hold onto their holding. There's too much upside to throw the towel in for the majority in the first week.

I was kind of working on the assumption that maybe 10% of the cr would be sold down = 4.3 million shares. As the sp moves easily on low volume it doesn't take much to drop quick smart if the sellers wish to move their money to the next big thing.

As the buyers bought at 15 cps plus the 1 for 5 option, equalls 5 cents min sweetner. That equates to a 1 cent per share deduction. So in theory they could sell down to 14 cents and still be in the green.

As you know so many factor to consider. The announcements that are due will be the immediate catalyst to the sp.

JP is such a gem at marketing, the timing of the cr is perfect, giving holders the best chance to keep the sp on a steady keel, with the upcoming announcements.

With a bit of luck, I'll have a guess that the sp will be above 20 cents in the wash up say the end of August. That gives sgq a market cap of 50 million. So the drilling results will have to be outstanding to acheive that mc.

I have the greatest confidence in sgq acheiving that milestone. Will be good to watch it all unfold.

Cheers
    Tradealot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $31.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $103.1K 3.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3250000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 111051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.