SGQ 8.82% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

Thanks for the video mufc. Jp doesn;t seem excited although he...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Thanks for the video mufc. Jp doesn;t seem excited although he says he is. If we haven't yet drilled the ni targets we must have DD the lithium 1st. I would say that svolts due diligence is waiting on sample results same as us. will we have results before xmas? i doubt it but maybe the rockchips results. It is a massive project to drill out. Hopefully next year they will scout drill each pegmatite to get a handle on how many are mineralised and get some idea on widths before concentrating on a small area. Only the 100% owned tenements are available to svolt also.It looks like the major peg deposits are still on the igo jv land. Perhaps they refused to join a mou with the chinese. They could also fund us without us selling our soul to china.The market doesn't seem to like the latest move with sp remaining stable.I suspect last weeks P &D was the insiders taking advantage of this upcoming announcement. But of course i could be wrong! Where from here, well we just wait for the results and upcoming announcements and hope we are finally on a positive life-changing path. As for Paterson ????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.