SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Greetings Meteor,The very confident views and corollaries John...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035

Greetings Meteor,

The very confident views and corollaries John Prineas has reported in his last release regarding the recommencement of drilling says it all. Not that you ever thought otherwise. But, to those that wonder, I would be pretty sure that there are no hidden agendas in these announcements and the hypotheses that several ore zones are going to be intersected within this plunging anomalous structure appear to be very valid.

This morning, I’ve had quite a lengthy discussion with my good friend and fellow poster @Interested onlooker and part of our conversation was on this very subject of these two holes you mention in @Jordan’s section in his post, as copied and pasted from the latest release.

We discussed the merits of these two angle holes versus a deeper reaching vertical hole and concluded that the traverse of these two holes would be more successful in testing the full thickness of the ultramafic anomaly (intrusion) in two locations in space and depth, remembering that the @Jordan section is an oblique section and perhaps more difficult to visualise to some the 3D aspects in a presentation. I hope I am not confusing some of our readers.

Suffice to say that below where the DHEM plates are, very soon I am hoping we will see a different shape and plunge to the mineralisation within a more confined thickness of the ultramafic than we have been seeing in the top 200m. Here, in the shallow holes, the shape seems to imply a spread of ultramafic dykes or dykelets with mineralisation; emanating from the major MT/AMT anomaly below the DHEM plates. Maybe I am carried away a bit with my interpretation, so, the next half a dozen deep holes into the structure should give us a much better 3-dimensional picture of this structure.

The prioritising of the Fish Hook prospect is very encouraging, and I guess that by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, we should have results in chips from 2 to 3 of the RC holes, bearing in mind that the granites adjacent to the intruding ultramafic, and apparently the ultramafic itself can be quite hard in the fresh rock below the oxidized zone, thereby slowing the drilling down. Time will tell.

I bet John and the field geologists are sleeping on the rig over Fish Hook this weekend. I know I would if I was on the program.

I wish for you Meteor and all followers of SGQ big success over the coming few months.

Cheers,

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $18.64K 716.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1127715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 39000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.