SGQ 0.00% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Greetings Mitis,You didn't misunderstand the rationale of the MT...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Greetings Mitis,
    You didn't misunderstand the rationale of the MT / AMT surveys in relation to the shallow RC drilling at Fish Hook. The Mt / AMT surveys were being carried out anyway as part of extending on the first two or three lines that were done last month as an initial survey, once the team were satisfied the this type of survey was very valuable to more precisely pin point EM anomalies at depth.

Had the EM anomalies been much shallower, they would have been interested by the 150m RC holes - maybe - I say maybe, because last night I was going to post a note, speculating on the possibilities of having missed the anomalies in the first 3 or so RC holes. I decided not to post it this morning because the release by Meteor explains just that scenario. The MT / AMT have better defined the shape and position of the conductor and in the final study may add other subtle anomalies that are peripheral to Fish Hook. I also think that the team will probably do more of the MT / AMT surveys in the future as a defining locator of deep EM anomalies.

I hope this clarifies the rationale of doing the Magnetotelluric surveys in conjunction with shallow drilling.

Cheers.
    Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $39.69K 1.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 282049 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 255143 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.