SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Greetings WhangChung,I explained to Mitis that I wrote on this...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Greetings WhangChung,
    I explained to Mitis that I wrote on this topic yesterday, but decided not to post it due to one of Meteor's post on the latest status report. I think I will post my note as it might help you to understand the reasons for using different types of exploration techniques. So here is what I didn't post yesterday.

Perhaps apropos to nothing at all, remember that Fish Hook is a Geochemical anomaly whose source we have yet to identify. We don’t have a shape for it either and we don’t have a provenance for the mineralisation as yet. It is undoubtedly chemically migrated and probably displaced from a nearby source, most likely migrating from rising and fluctuating water tables over time, in the East West trending structures to the north of the prospect.

The prospect covers a significant area and unless the electrical surveys have identified directional vectors i.e. plunge or dip of the hosting Ultramafics as the geochemical sources, the first few holes may have nicked the mineralisation’s edges, if intersected at all as the bodies might be deeper than the planned drilling depth. Also, to a certain extent, the drill targets at the Fish Hook Prospect are somewhat blind because even it they are of ultramafic composition, they might be barren of economic sulphides.

In summary, if some of these Ultramafics host economic sulphides they are not necessarily vertically under the geochemical anomaly, the anomaly could well be displaced from its source of mineralisation, which means we have to locate the mineralised ultramafic. I guess so far, we have been fortunate with mineralised Ultramafics in the other prospects. So, we remain optimistic that Fish Hook will prove similar to those prospects.

If the above narrative is the case and the results of the drilling to date are wanting, I would not be too concerned. This lot of 6 or so holes are going to throw much light as to what is happening at Fish Hook.

Keep watching the success!!

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $18.64K 716.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1127715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 39000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.