SGQ 3.23% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

Yes, RC can get to a depth of ~500 m depending on the...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Yes, RC can get to a depth of ~500 m depending on the stratigraphy, but they would be the larger more powerful RC drill rigs which are more expensive. While SGQ JORC resource RC drilling at the Stricklands deposit is going to be shallow, hence we can use a cheaper less powerful RC drill rig instead which makes more sense.

With the ~150 m RC drilling at fish hook, depending on the bit size of the rig they can probably be used as drill hole collar which can be extended with DD to reach the appropriate depth.

Also if you read the latest release you can get a hint of what's happening in regards to the Fish Hook Ni soil anomaly from the with the MARC137 and MARC132 holes which have both intersected faults...

And there is a good chance these faults are the pathways from which fluids have dispersed Ni into the soil anomaly which is quite mobile. And when you look at what's under those two RC holes from the AMT you start to build up a bigger picture of what's happening.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2205/2205934-78948349dcfaadb2ee38aab5519b54e8.jpg

Didn't really want to post as I've been waiting for the rest of the AMT models to be released before I did, but had a bit of free time.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.