ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Emusan Hang in there, This is the best news we have had since winning the case in November 2016 and in my opinion only cements our case for the appeal decision pending and we now have a rough date of September 14th. These funds are plenty to continue works in the Philippines should we have a favorable decision from the DOE in the mean time?

I am more than happy to have Gas2Grid mind my money I am 100% behind Mr Morton and Mr Yue managing this company, i have studied management in far less harsh situations than Gas2grid have been in and their management haven't come close to the integrity of these Gentleman. They could have rightfully left a long time ago instead they have kept the doors open personally with their own funds and without compensation for much of it and instead still contributed to the credit raise... I could go on.
    They believe in Gas2grid more than anyone.

A quick reminder of what is still there not just 20 million barrels, vast opportunities have just opened up with government making foreign terms more favorable, licenses and permits passing within months, more gas and oil discoveries being divided up between explorers and producers.

This is our SC44 in all her glory this link is a reminder, 104million barrels prospective plus 20.4 million contingent resources.

Never advice DYOR GLTOH

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentdo...SSd0WDQozNB30wVNJg2ssPYxMeo+qotjKAoY1yeEjZA==

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.