MFG 1.98% $9.81 magellan financial group limited

Not meaning to pick on you in particular RoE but your is the...

1. 1,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2019
    Not meaning to pick on you in particular RoE but your is the last post in a string of similar pushing a particular theme that i feel is worth comment.

This thread contains a smorgasbord of some of the most light weight comments one could ever read in respect of a funds management business. $5 per share is too much, one of them thinks and others second and applaud that view. Dumb and dumber could no do a better job at assessing the net present value of future cash flows.

I certainly hope inexperienced investors will conduct a broader due diligence than some of the naive opinions on this thread. Should they fail to do so, then they will learn on of the many lessons we all must learn as investors.

This is a public forum, all opinions are welcome. Some of course are worth what you paid for them. Caveat emptor.

I am very comfortable with the MFG investment position and the current share price. Will continue to accumulate to add to existing holdings, while the pop corn is thrown around in the peanut gallery.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.81
Change
0.190(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.61 $9.82 $9.55 $5.448M 559.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 875 $9.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.82 1469 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.