ST1 3.85% 5.4¢ spirit technology solutions ltd

Sounds good - remembering that the Horsham market will contain a...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Sounds good - remembering that the Horsham market will contain a lot more regular homes than multistorey apartments. 

I remember a recent Spirit report, saying that they had 4 of the 5 technological pieces ready to go for 5G deployments. Interesting how the announcement is clear about their 5G being for data, as opposed to traditional mobile phone services. 

If all the bugs are ironed out in Horsham, I'd imagine the model can be deployed elsewhere. I see a big opportunity for regular homes throughout suburban Melbourne - but I think time is of the essence, if other players like Uniti Wireless follow through on their rollout across Melbourne. 

For those interested, more details on the Horsham project are available from  https://economicdevelopment.vic.gov.au/connecting-victoria/news/enhanced-broadband-for-horsham

My favourite bits from that link were:

• "high-speed broadband, that will deliver internet access 10 times faster than consumer services currently available in Horsham"
    • "The new network will also offer services for residential customers looking for high speed internet options with speeds up to 1 gigabit per second"

Will the NBN be outdated already? 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ST1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $73.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $16.60K 315.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1110273 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ST1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.