RFR 0.00% 3.7¢ rafaella resources ltd.

Totally agree that pathway to production and relevant approvals...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Totally agree that pathway to production and relevant approvals required needs to be clarified. Similar to what I was eluding to in my previous post.

I can speak from experience of working in Spain in early 2000's (albeit not mining related) that there used to be a heavy favouritism biased towards companies that were either locally owned or had local's as major shareholders. Back in that period when I worked in a tourism hotspot for roughly a year I got to know owners of hospitality venues (Bars, Hotels and Theme parks) that were both British and Spaniards and saw first hand how foreign owned businesses were targeted by local councils and as an extension the local police. I also heard of various simple business related approvals being tied up in red tape for years. Because of this many of the English business owners would partner with Spaniards. Although I have visited Spain again numerous times since early 2000's, it has been a long time since I'd worked there but perhaps that mentality still remains and that is why Susana Garcia has been bought on....... I know nothing about her so I got no idea whether her experience is relevant or not but it would reflect my understanding of how "the system" in Spain used to work.

I do like the recourses / projects RFR are sitting on both in Europe and Canada and will continue to hold as there is alot of price appreciation to be had here if they can successfully execute. But I'm also changing my status to hold rather than buy until we can get a better idea of the roadmap and strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.