GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

careful tasmanet or you'll get a whinge to the mods and get...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    careful tasmanet or you'll get a whinge to the mods and get TOU'd by our overseas guest.

baghun,In Australia we cannot easily buy overseas companies.In fact we have,to my knowledge only 3 listed companies with anything to do with Solar listed on our Exchange. SOO who sells product;Silex SLX that is developing Solar Farm 'gear' and Dyesol.

So baghun,your comparisons with other solar technologies and even advancements by them compared to Dyesol?are pretty irrelevant to us Ozzies especially if you are trying to get us to switch from DYE to one or all of your others[ie downramping DYE while Upramping some other OS listed 'alternative'.

I hope you see,baghun that your last post 'denigrating' Dyesol based on the latest announcement re stability is flawed perhaps because you don't know What the TV show "New Inventors" is.
    you seem to have just played to your agenda ie There are other companies that "I baghun am invested in 'better' than Dyesol"
    intimating that you,baghun,are cleverer than us,Aussie "peasants".
    When in reality We can't Buy your 'suggestions' on our market.
    Would you buy Dyesol if it was NOT listed in Europe but only Australia?

In Australia we only have DYEsol easily able to invest in for us to be in on Solar Tech advancement.
    On this forum we discuss the 'finer points' of just DYEsol.

We have attempted to explain to you these finer points eg Near Commerialisation compared to Invention
    but you persist in pushing your negative Dyesol and mostly irrelevant 'view' of alternative listed overseas companies.

please stop,get ya act together or someone else can go to the Moderators and put a case to ban you from this thread.

happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.