GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Hi Jaded, it was not me who has informed the moderator. I myself...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Jaded, it was not me who has informed the moderator. I myself was surprised that he has banned you for some days. And I am not very sensitive even your wording sometimes could be more smartly, so remain you, I can live with it.

It is not my intention that you should buy shares of other companies nor to buy or sell DYESOL-shares. But there are a lot of other companies with new solar technologies which can have influence on the future of DYESOL and the share price. Each one in this board has to decide, what he is doing with the information. For me it is interesting to read the remark to it and to get a feedback and sometime to notice that my view has to be corrected. It helps at least me.
    As I wrote, I am invested in more than one solar company and in fact, it is a pity that you cannot easily invest in companies outside Australia. Especially in America there are a lot of interesting companies with new research results. And for me, it is a realistic strategy to invest in more than one company to be engaged in different solar technologies and marketing strategies.
    So I hope the moderator will closed both eyes in the future if your attitude in the next answer will be the same as the last time.
    So long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.