PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Ann: Stable Cell Line for Production of PAT-DX3 Established, page-63

1. 7,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 948
    Yes redant those quoted words from the Dr are full of confidence on how they will get over the problems they had with DX1

But the risk is still there until he proves it up and that’s why the SP is trailing/stalling

The rerun is planned to start in q2 and last around 6 weeks so in around 8 weeks will we know are fate.if good/excellent then back in the track and we will see huge buying and hopefully new yearly highs as the Tox report that is planned to go after the engineering run is successful is in all likely meant to be a breeze and high chances of low toxoligy being recorded which then means they can then go on and prepare fully for the human trials…this is meant to start in q4
    But I think before the Tox report is complete the Dr will be getting his door knocked down with big offers as by waiting for the Tox report to complete everyone in BIG pharma will be putting out their chequebooks so the shrew ones will only be waiting for the engineering problems to be sorted before the table is full on sat with people who want to be a part of curing the future of many many cancers…
    Coincide this with DX3 which I believe now is on a similar path and time lines means we are double handed with 2 extraordinary IP’s

It really is shit or bust time with the engineering run as a failure would mean disaster and a success would mean what we have all been waiting for

The Dr is confidant but that confidence will only be monetised when the yield from engineering is that of human trial quality….
    In the mean time the impatient and weaker hands will keep giving in to the ones that can see the value in just a few short months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $2.951K 479.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2826219 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1128726 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.