PAB 0.00% 0.3¢ patrys limited

Some are frustrated, some are starting to question, many have...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Some are frustrated, some are starting to question, many have left the building to shorter term gains and the ones that stay are true believers and most probably balls deep...

As the capper appears and starts to create even more doubt to grab as many cheaper shares as they can only mean imho we cannot be too far away from the tide turning....

Where were we on the run up to the failed engineering run last time? a lot higher is the answer, So many are waiting for the conformation that the engineering is a success this time(cannot blame them) as failure to get the results desired to test for Tox to go to clinic will see us closer to 1c and an up hill battle....

But if the engineering run is a complete success i can see EVERYONE on the sidelines pouring in as the TOX results are very favourable to be very good(Dr's words on history from mice to humans in studies)

Have we started early on the E run?, maybe(hopefully)and news might come a little earlier than people think....

Oh my its been a long wait with double delays but todays capping imho is a very good sign.....

Sometimes RED is a good colour to see if the signals of what the capper is doing can be read positively, i see it as just that and some time in May(my guess)our rerating will start all over again and hopefully a lot harder than we ran last time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.