BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Hi Trees an update I would imagine would be far away at all and...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Hi Trees an update I would imagine would be far away at all and will join you in the please please please

Wasn't me that you were in trouble with for not displaying your sentiment and disclosure but I remember. You alright Trees always a smile for Trees

On topic:
    Help from a TA aspect again...March 2018 the stock tipped a new high 2.3c and closed 1.9c we are no doubt crossing that high threshold and point of resistance

Question 1. Are those capping the price taking advantage and hiding on the resistance point knowing beyond that and above is uncharted territory?

2. From a traders perspective do those sit back to assess because this is uncharted territory and waiting for someone else to take the first moves?

From a fundamental point of view the company is on very strong progress in activity and financials. Most of us long termers who may have been told they were rose coloured glasses know they weren't rose coloured at all. I am certain there is far more value to be realised.

Who will take the first step to drive into the open TA or the FA?

Maybe an update on Jewell will be the catalyst to break the ceiling and free the beast

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.