CXO 4.82% 7.9¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Stage 1 DFS and Updated Ore Reserves, page-64

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    I don't see the missing offtakes as a problem yet at all, given the demand for the product industry wide I can only imagine SB & Co are waiting for the right partner. Why rush and settle for a poor deal? Everything that's come out so far points to on track timeline for beginning construction (unless I'm missing something) towards the end of this year. The FID will be coming shortly (within 3 months) with funding close to that as well.

As far as the SP moves are concerned if you are a LT holder you should be feeling pretty good right about now, we've got a solid business plan now with the only hurdles being good off-takes with prepayments for the mine (DFS said this is what they're targeting - via cash or equity debt) and then FID. Not to mention with all the FCFs forecasted there is a real possibility of dividends in the future. However until the FID and all that come out I would think CXO will be trading between a +/- 5c range from here (barring any major macro sharemarket moves).

P.S for all those wanting to know the details of the price floor and ceiling and concerned about missed profits. From the DFS 'It contains an agreed price floor and ceiling for the first 2 years" so the effects won't be long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 7.8¢ $2.325M 28.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 291639 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 880000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.