CXO 3.06% 9.5¢ core lithium ltd

while i expect and think the same myself that our SP will boom...

1. 5,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571

while i expect and think the same myself that our SP will boom with financings and FID and offtake.... the investment environment since i first started 30years ago has change, more technical criteria, and Tech itself have influence out come for companies.
    in the past when a company got a massive amount of money in backing etc, the SP would go up extremely well, some holding their breath until it occurred.... but these days i see companies get there money and SP does do anything or may slide... there are a few on my watchlist that have done exactly that.
    the reasoning i think, is that with financing is spending.... and a lot of investor don't like companies spending money rather they want it coming in.... the coming in might actually be 2 years away minium, and still 4-5 for dividend even if large.... does an investor want to waiting (not me so much as an older investor 4yrs to dividend is like 20 to me) .
    4 years is a long time and newer technolgy might come along to disrupt... and common term this days, the but is so many 100s (or more) of billion have been invest into lithium/battery structure can it be undone? the scope of my brain doesn't see it but then again i do know i have limitations.

so while i expect the boom share pricing as i though 1.5years ago in my stratergy focasting (ie guess work ) would not be surprise with many other examples if this doesn't happen so much, until we are producing product.
    so...in my forcasting i saw other assets... and thought what a good backup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ $1.254M 13.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1224991 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 460921 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.