GHY 4.00% 65.0¢ gold hydrogen limited

Is there a gap at $1.50? I sold a few at open but then bought...

1. 18,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3941
    Is there a gap at $1.50?
    I sold a few at open but then bought most of them back at $1.80 …. (Just a learning game for me here to try to get a handle on ‘letting go” rather than being any kind of ‘fast and loose’ player ....{although fast and loose does look like a winning strategy here - short term at least if that key horizontal hold at 72.5c has still fallen at close ?
    [ref Saragian chart 16/01/24]}

And if there’s a gap lower down …..

And yet “highest purity levels” and “setting the stage for potential commercial-level production.” sounds very good.
    I guess the result wasn’t quite as good as some were hoping for.

cheers

https://www.tipranks.com/news/company-announcements/gold-hydrogen-reports-landmark-purity-levels
    Gold Hydrogen Reports Landmark Purity Levels
    May 27, 2024 at 08:18 AM

Gold Hydrogen Ltd. (AU:GHY) has released an update.

Gold Hydrogen Ltd. has confirmed exceptional purity levels of natural hydrogen and helium, achieving up to 95.8% and 17.5% respectively in Stage 1 testing of the Ramsay Project.
    The successful extraction from multiple zones and high permeability of the tested formations de-risk the project, with Stage 2 set to further assess well performance and support the design of a pilot plant.
    The company’s Managing Director hails these as some of the highest purity levels recorded globally, setting the stage for potential commercial-level production.
    Last edited by sabine: 27/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GHY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.