CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    KK,
    Have now bought a small parcel of AJM in my speckie portfollio, after buying a good sized slice of PLS in both the wifes and my super.
    As i see it AJM is like a smaller version of PLS but based on size and production has probably a slightly higher risk profile and this is why i haven't bought it for the super fund as doesn't meet my risk threshold there.
    I noticed that the AJM mob are less tolerant of your posting style than the old AVB crew were, who in hindsight were reasonable for you to converse with.
    Come on guys cut KK some slack. I know his posts may be a little defunct of content but his heart is in the right place and sometimes he shows incitefull wisdom that is worth reading and is sometimes good at calling a spade a spade when others have rose coloured glasses on.
    KK hope you dont mind me jumping to your defence. It may be that i miss the old AVB crew and they dont post much on OZL , probably due to Brazil not being OZL's priority.
    So i will be posting here on a regular basis and hope to provide some insight.
    Today's conference call at PLS was fairly informative and from what i gleaned that may be relevant to AJM is that they averaged $742 us/t price so AJM should be in that ball park and they were at 85 % nameplate and I would think AJM may be slightly under that. Also mentioned soft pricing recently. Now that could mean outlook shorterm is not that flash for both companies. The market sold off as it appears they were underwhelmed by PLS result, so may see the same for AJM unless of course this sentiment already priced in. Personally if AJM perform the same then there should be some very happy shareholders and I also believe that most shareholders are happy with PLS performance as i am. Good luck to all shareholders.

Christopher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.