MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Ann: Stage 1 PFS demonstrates potential value of Cue Gold Project, page-22

1. 7,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1503
    all that can change if/when MGV finds more resources though. The ground MGV holds is very prospective. What I like to see from MGV is to demonstrate there is gold at depth there. Their JV with EVN has shown that but I rather see same on the 100% MGV ground. They don't have to drill too many holes but enough to show the potential.
    CAI is too risky (in my own view) due to very low grade of the deposit and the lack of evidence of high grade shoots at depth at Klondyke. The only deep holes I can see at Klondyke are between 1m - 2m widths. Bluescope is around 65km away. Yes, can be trucked but not for free.

Not familiar with SLV and AUC. But normally there is a reason when they are cheap. Brief look at AUC I can see their grade as not too high. While we all think POG will keep going up. no one can guarantee that. And if POG stops going up but costs continue to climb those lower grade mines tend to shut down real fast as profits evaporate.
    Also, as with CAI case, if things don't workout as per expectations when production starts then the operation can move into loss making machine real fast as there is no fat to trim. CAI seems to have fixed the issue but investors want to see few more quarter of production before they are confident in the company.

MGV's grade is almost double of AUC.

Having said all that, I am not saying MGV is dirt cheap. I am only pointing out why the premium in the price.

my own views and not fin advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.