LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Ann: Stage 1 - UCG Project Vietnam , page-16

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    To tell you the truth i am surprised by the amount of
    positive vibes/comments coming through surrounding this company atm.

This company has been promising one of the most exciting
    sales in Australian energy production for the last 6 /12 months. The sale will spur a cash follow that will allow the company to act on the technology and resources they have available. This should be one of the hottest companies on the market today (as it was last year).

Instead we are seeing buyers and announcements drying up, and sellers queuing up. The action in regard to the buying and selling of LNC over the last week has been the most shocking thing i've every seen surrounding the company.

Now, it's almost certain they have delayed/faltered on yet another important announcement.

The trading public is not stupid, PB was a man a year ago annoucing when his mother was in town, now all they get is the odd annoucement advising of pending further annoucements in X number of weeks.

LNC is no doubt a special company, with wonderful opportunities both nationally and internationally, but it appears as though, in the short term, it will continue to disappoint.

Keeping the public happy is all about communication and respect - an announcement in regard to something totally off the topic of the one thing that is on the minds of all investers and market followers does not rectify falling confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.