ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    "They are talking about production targets but where's the information on the resource and feasibility"

I don't mind non holders asking questions but questions like this frustrate me.
    Rincon is one of the most historically explorer salars that we have all historical data for our land. We have just started drilling to define JORC which is just a formality considering all known data is pretty well all we need right now for the stage we are at currently.

Taken from an earlier announcement
    "with historical results and Mr Alurralde’s previous operating and production experience from the Project area and over the broader Salar del Rincon justifying the fast-track approach."

Information on resource and feasibility will be released when needed. For Stage 1+2 this is smaller scale cashflow positive operations to provide proof of concept and easily attain finance/offtakes for larger operations. If you think QQ has taken up 20% equity in AGY and made a pre payment at $15,000 per tonne for battery grade LCE without doing their homework and getting proof of concept from AGY, you're dreaming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $124.0K 3.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 2659430 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 157888 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.