SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

A lot of people bought into this company knowing their resource...

1. 4,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2645
    A lot of people bought into this company knowing their resource base at rock bottom and hold a few million and turned them over. Some may be still be doing this because many are strapped for cash and got to meet other commitments due to Covid 19 and perhaps when gold pulled back a tad. Which on a positive note shows you the value of gold as a store of value when you need it. Gold is still on trend and has not demonstrat4ed climactic action. I hold a few myself and today I topped up again today having sold some of my other gold stocks because I see greater value in SPQ assets, particularly zinc and silver down the track. Silver for solar. I also ran VSA analysis using NST as the comparative strength a couple of days ago,and SPO was in the top 4.on the market. The grades they have got to date are excellent high grade results. It is on trend. As Esra Star points out wait for the drill results and resource update. This is a point for re-entry for many. I have my fill to sit back for the longer time frame and let the noise play in the background.smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $2.323K 291K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3192267 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2046332 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.