KSN 2.38% 8.6¢ kingston resources limited

I have since found time, looked back and cannot see a seperate...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I have since found time, looked back and cannot see a seperate announcement.
    Aljn, respectfully- my post yesterday suggests that the much anticipated "trend holes" have not / will not be released.
    Refer 17-9-19 announcement, New Shallow High Grade Gold Discovery at Misima (Abi) - Figure 1 shows 3 holes with assays pending, narrative on the following page identifies them as GDD045 -047. Following - the 25th announcement - " Results from the remaining three holes in the initial Abi
    program identified more limited mineralisation..." . Therefore the results have been "released" in a way, they are not immediately good.
    Exploration is risky business and the information gained enables the geologists to redirect their efforts - my concern is that the stock held its own against the backdrop of a share consolidation, together with an undertaking of constant drilling news flow until the share price dropped quickly & massively in % terms for no apparent reason, when were these underwhelming results known?
    I expected greater transparency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.