GWR 0.00% 8.7¢ gwr group limited

I Drive the Wiluna to Meekathara road and it is chopped to shit...

1. 4,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    I Drive the Wiluna to Meekathara road and it is chopped to shit corrugated and a complete danger to general use. There has been 1 fatality a several serious accidents on this road.
    Now trucks re-route out through the Wiluna side instead of mainly unsealed section to Meeka some 150k + . There is a railhead at Leonora but that ships to Esperance plenty of room to set up stockpiles there. The acess to port maybe not as Min resource have a monopoly on that line. The 800k trucking to Geraldton is just insane how so many triple road trains on this road 24/7 driving on this road is also a nightmare.
    I blame the W.A government for not getting behind setting up Port and rail for Oakagee 30 + years of absolute pissing around if this was seriously backed instead of waiting for China to build it for us the Midwest would be unlocked for not only iron ore but many bulk commodities that remain stranded due to lack of foward thinking.
    Missed opportunities for some serious projects not only for employment but general economic benefit of WA and the whole country this needs serious action NOW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.