AGY 2.22% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

There are a few companies selling lithium in Australia drifter...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    There are a few companies selling lithium in Australia drifter is right in a sense the company I work for are selling crushed lithium ore or spodge as we call it it's a white rock with about 2-8% lithium the low grade being below 2% high grade 2% up to around 4% and higher than that super high grade China is breathing the proverbial dragon fire down our neck we cannot produce it fast enough for them sometimes before we even fill the boat there shopping it off ATM they are demanding a boat per week.
    The neighbouring companies which are only 40km from us have announced next year they will have a refinement plant for the pure lithium to be manufactured here in Australia at least two companies are involved in that. Still that being said I have been a loyal holder of agy and continue to increase my holdings.
    After changing my holdings from graphite which I was nearly burnt by, managed to come away with a small profit but quickly boosted my other holdings in lithium thatnkyiu to the agy team for all there hard work. I still believe this new technology deserves a lot more respect and am happy to be involved with a company that is prying into in my mind a morally positive technology. You have my vote agy keep up the great work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.4¢ $141.2K 1.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 138392 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 96354 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.