CAN 12.5% 2.8¢ cann group limited

Rubbish... if u read my posts on the thread i started , youll...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Rubbish... if u read my posts on the thread i started , youll see that Risk Management on large projects is key. This is GREAT GREAT STRATEGY risk management wise and Project management wise. In my posts i said that of the 25mill cash on hand , they simply needed to scale down the operation to Preserve money for working capital thatll get em to production. The main thing is - to BE IN PRODUCTION - coz the barriers are so difficult for anyone else - youd be the monopoly aussie mass producer and attain a mass PREMIUM to your share price. That IS the most IMPORTANT MOVE - TO BE IN OPERATION. Everything else is Secondary. You play it cool and safe and slow. You make $$ on 25,000 pa. production Revenue circa 50-60-70mill depending on prices. Say 60mill. its high margin. Your Operating Cash-flows from core ops is good. Once yr SETUP is quite easy to FLUIDLY ramp up production inline with oncoming demand! For 12-18mths its COOL to travel at 25,000 p.a. No Probs. 3-5 yrs worldwide demand for MEDINCINAL cannabis will be way higher. We will be producing 70,000kg in 3 yrs INMHO! Mark my words...This is GREAT! We getting set up to PRODUCE bebe....youve laid the FOUNDATION this way to your riches to come. Production is all that counts , i dont care if its 25k or 50 or 70. You adjust accordingly once up.

And thats all i gotta say about that Player....

Last edited by orlando G: 22/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.004(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $98.90K 3.238M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 181700 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 98853 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.