CAN 13.0% 6.0¢ cann group limited

Rubbish... if u read my posts on the thread i started , youll...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Rubbish... if u read my posts on the thread i started , youll see that Risk Management on large projects is key. This is GREAT GREAT STRATEGY risk management wise and Project management wise. In my posts i said that of the 25mill cash on hand , they simply needed to scale down the operation to Preserve money for working capital thatll get em to production. The main thing is - to BE IN PRODUCTION - coz the barriers are so difficult for anyone else - youd be the monopoly aussie mass producer and attain a mass PREMIUM to your share price. That IS the most IMPORTANT MOVE - TO BE IN OPERATION. Everything else is Secondary. You play it cool and safe and slow. You make $$ on 25,000 pa. production Revenue circa 50-60-70mill depending on prices. Say 60mill. its high margin. Your Operating Cash-flows from core ops is good. Once yr SETUP is quite easy to FLUIDLY ramp up production inline with oncoming demand! For 12-18mths its COOL to travel at 25,000 p.a. No Probs. 3-5 yrs worldwide demand for MEDINCINAL cannabis will be way higher. We will be producing 70,000kg in 3 yrs INMHO! Mark my words...This is GREAT! We getting set up to PRODUCE bebe....youve laid the FOUNDATION this way to your riches to come. Production is all that counts , i dont care if its 25k or 50 or 70. You adjust accordingly once up.

And thats all i gotta say about that Player....

Last edited by orlando G: 22/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.