ASE 10.5% 4.2¢ astute metals nl

at this stage, I have only one question? ones-self needs to ask...

1. 1,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186

at this stage, I have only one question? ones-self needs to ask why Mr Leibowitz has decided to invest and take an interest he has a proven track record of providing skills & guidance to assist companies to grow & generate sustained shareholder value. Previous roles include Chandler Macleod Limited and Pilbara Minerals Limited, where, as Chairman and an early investor in both companies, he was responsible for substantial increases in shareholder value and returns as well as

Mr Biddle is an experienced geologist and Corporate Member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy with over 35 years of professional and management experience in the exploration and mining industry.

Mr Biddle has served on the Board of several ASX listed companies. A founding Director of Pilbara Minerals Limited, serving as Executive Director
    I think THEY MAY have a different view on the east Tennant that GVR just offloaded to us including the lithium holdings The Kibby Basin Lithium Project where our lease sits runs right across the major structural trap and is closed with no outlets for drainage could be something or nothing The potential deposit type is a continental, mineral-enriched brine aquifer within a hydrographically closed basin (endorheic basin). Continental brines are the primary source for lithium products worldwide

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.004(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $14.74K 379.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 177020 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 36434 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.