WIN 0.00% 3.6¢ widgie nickel limited

Ksvs,Can you give me some context on how the BHP restart solves...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Ksvs,
    Can you give me some context on how the BHP restart solves Widgee Nickel's problems at Mt Edwards? I dont know the intricate details so that would be good.

I don't disagree with the speculation re Indo/China etc, but I can't see any cleaning up/reduction due to environmental concerns in the next 5 years. China has poured billions into the region, there is no way whatsoever they are going to go, yeah, nah, youre right, lets start worrying about the environment and pull up stumps. China wants their nickel from Indo and Indo will be supplying them with their nickel no matter the consequences at the prices China will be setting as the dominate player in the game.

The green movement got a dose of reality in the last year. People are all happy to sign up to it, until it hits their hip pocket. Going down a rabbit hole, I know I whinge and whine at $2/L diesel, I can only imagine how much Im screaming if overnight Im paying $4/L diesel because its ungreen.

Long term I am a bull of nickel, but there are projects that have legs (like Centaurus Jaguar - Sprott has a holding, the original scoping studies were done at more realistic Nickel prices), and then there are projects that just have none (Mt Edwards IMO based solely on the scoping study presented yesterday). My biggest question in all this that I cant answer is why did the share price go up on the reveal of the scoping study? That just makes no sense to me whatsoever. Did the market previously price in that the scoping study would need nickel to be USD30k/t to be viable?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $3.969K 109.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 137427 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 35171 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3941
Last updated 14.11pm 27/05/2024 ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.