ID8 0.00% 0.9¢ identitii limited

Hi Few Pennies,Like some on the IMU threads, I too read your...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2501
    Hi Few Pennies,

Like some here on the IMU threads, I too read your early IMU posts with great interest (and some skepticism at the time). Although I found IMU independent to your posts, reading your research and theories of the IMU potential back in the early days (less than 1c sp) helped to expand my understanding of the amazing potential and helped me to aggressively increase my IMU holdings. Imagine having that foresight into IMU while it was less than AUD30m market cap, now nearly AUD3 billion MC.

Over the past week or two, I have been researching your new conviction play ID8. I must admit, I am liking what I have read. The new holding Identitii (ASX.ID8) is a micro cap reg-tech company in the AML space. Recently signed HSBC, Citi, Standard Chartered, Mastercard and Novatti as clients. I am starting to build a conviction play position in ID8. Current market cap is around AUD30m ... around the market cap of IMU and RAC when I first invested is these. Now IMU = $2.7b and RAC = $500m. I believe ID8 has that kind of MC potentially.

I believe more and more banks and payment companies will come on board as ID8 clients. Looking forward to one or more of the Big 4 Aussie banks to be announced as clients.

Please continue to share any interesting stock positions you are in or interesting research.

Much appreciated!
    Hi Few Pennies,

Like some on the IMU threads, I too read your early IMU posts with great interest (and some skepticism at the time). Although I found and invested in IMU before seeing your posts, reading your research and theories of the IMU potential back in the early days (less than 1c sp) helped to expand my understanding of the amazing potential and helped me to aggressively increase my IMU holdings. Imagine having that foresight into IMU while it was less than AUD30m market cap, now nearly AUD3 billion MC.

Over the past week or two, I have been researching your new conviction play ID8. I must admit, I am liking what I have read. The new holding Identitii (ASX.ID8) is a micro cap reg-tech company in the AML space. Signed HSBC, Citi, Standard Chartered, Mastercard and Novatti as clients. If ID8 can land the Aust businesses of some of the leading global banks (HSBC, Citi, SC), stands to reason that ID8 should/will land Aussie banks and the other jurisdictions of HSBC, Citi and SC. I have worked for two of these global bank brands (based in Aust and Asia) and and I understand how difficult and time consuming it is sign them as clients.

I am starting to build a conviction play position in ID8 (now adding ID8 to my HC signature). Current market cap is around AUD30m ... around the market cap of IMU and RAC when I first invested is these. Now IMU = $2.7b and RAC = $500m. I believe ID8 has that kind of MC potentially ... but most cant see it now, like I couldn't imagine IMU with its current $2.7B MC when you were writing about IMU back then with a $20m MC.

I believe more and more banks and payment companies will come on board as ID8 clients. Looking forward to one or more of the Big 4 Aussie banks to be announced as clients.

Please continue to share any interesting stock positions you are in or interesting research.

Much appreciated!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.872M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $526 58.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1329233 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1092086 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 58470
Last updated 13.52pm 21/05/2024 ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.