CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

ann standards and poor march rebal nc, page-4

1. 1,017 Posts.
    As it has made it into the ASX Top 300 companies the SP will take care of itself.
    I've been holding/trading these since 2002 and as Au's real price continues to increase significantly this will bring with it increased production and further exploration.
    Even though we (gold supporters) often think of the banking system as Au's nemesis the fact is that stored gold ( gold standard or no gold standard) brings with it HONEST TRUE REAL LIQUIDITY to the global banking system - and as we know they love to keep printing those dollars!

Yes the thing to remember about the institutions is that they are playing with other people's money and that doesn't always bring with it foresight.They await their masters' commands like everyone else. However when they move the market does pay attention.

Let's see gold go past A$928.60 (which I believe it will do very shortly) and CTO will outperform.

Btw in the Yen's case new all time highs have been already set in late February.
    This is a strong sign that the global gold bull market is getting set to start its next new leg up as in late 2005.

Fortune favors the:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $24 6.088K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11031 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7000936 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.