EQE 0.00% 5.0¢ equus mining limited

Ann: Standout Intersection Bolsters Droughtmaster Potential, page-2

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2179/2179257-e8ddc8ea0b148e1a9981ae1f7e997a19.jpg

The problem with these announcements is they fail to include prudent information that should coincide with these results.

1. What's the status of the on-going complaints/legal action by the NGO's? Regardless of whether or not their claims are frivolous or not. This includes the debacle around the redefinition of Patagonia Park.
    2. What's the status of Mandalay's submission of new technical studies as required by the SEA?
    3. As I understand it EQE hasn't even executed the 18 months start date to make claim to the land yet pending point two above yet they are talking about feeder ore and additional resources via greenfields discoveries. Who makes claim to any profit that may come from that? Mandalay or Equus? Furthermore who's paying for (i.e. the labor and mill running costs, etc.)

Market is not convinced yet as evidenced by someone continually dumping at 0.01 cents. Looks like a substantial holder too.
    Last edited by knaomi: 25/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.