MXR 0.00% 3.1¢ maximus resources limited

Ann: Standout lithium soil anomaly defined at Larkinville, page-45

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Yeah I read that just now, thanks. The area to the SW can still come up with the goods.

The area with the lepidolite rock chips is low topo and mapped as UM. That's why I compared the auger with the soils, to see if a deeper sample (auger) produced different result to surface (soils). It doesn't seem that it did.

The SW area (photo of outcrop) is high topo and mapped as dolerite, the auger in this area is restricted to 1 line. I feel they haven't really meshed the current exploration well into the existing work, but that may be due to not having PoW for auger work...and soils over shallow cover may well be just as good (you just have to repeat the work over the already existing auger as you cant treat the data as the same).

The cranky kid in here thinks I'm down ramping, but really, all I'm doing is looking at the project objectively and with some exploration smarts. Highlighting the 100 x background Niobium and Tantalum from the Ramelius work (from the table 1, Sep 15, 2016 release) is far from being negative.

The rocks in the area have potential to produce the goods, but they are complex rocks to work with, outcropping pegmatites are abundant, but that does not mean Spodumene is. A thorough understanding and acknowledgement of previous work will be necessary if mxr are to succeed in doing the ground justice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17500 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 105810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.