RML 0.00% 0.3¢ resolution minerals ltd

Ann: Stanton Cobalt Resource Remains Open in Multiple Directions, page-51

1. 2,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    First, I need to correct my prediction was 20s region not 20 cent, again no one could predict the market. And yes, it seems to be low to someone but I have taken into account worst situation which is not impossible at this stage. I have been watching this stock since IPO. Market keep forwardly priced in the future drill results to hope the site to carry huge resource and now what? company say "site remains open". These key words tell me that they have not found enough resource for the upgrade but the door remain open so they may or may not come back later. It is highly risky after all recent results that Q2 target will not be achieved. Remember, The company aims to expand the 'size' of the reserve, grade is already good enough, if size is not big enough it worths...nothing!!! Having said that, I still believe in its potential given there is only a small site have been tested, they have a lot more to look for, I still hope for other drilling targets will give us better picture. I am here because I have not given up this stock. I like the management team but in this industry, the big unknown factor is underground which is out of the team's control.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.025M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 28690188 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7769494 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.