DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hi there @Polonium210,Some fair comments and questions, probably...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Hi there @Polonium210,
    Some fair comments and questions, probably best put to the company, which I do not represent.

A long standing geo mate told me there are deep crustal correlations with Te and often (but not always) associated with larger deposits. He was responsible for a couple of discoveries (with teams) in the past; so some credibility. I read about Te in some papers some time back and understand the correlations are not fully understood or agreed upon - and that Te intrusions themselves are not gold bearing; just associated. I don't know any more than that so thank you for your insight. As you admit; just encouraging and that was my point.

People will misinterpret anything if in an early learning phase. I can't help that, but try to chuck in a bit of experience and education to stimulate independent research for readers to the best of my ability. People have to back themselves in this game and not be bluffed by anybody. Hence DYOR.

I have seen some comments in this thread, linking the falling share price with the lack of discovery. I disagree and presented just one example and am prompted to add more to elaborate. I wanted to point out that the correlation is virtually non-existent at present. It is much more complicated. Look at EVN; punished for very little when they are a diversified producer, reliable, Cu and Au at high levels and profitable - smacked down hard on 'outlook' news. Nothing to do with lack of discovery.

CHN, another example of a huge discovery (better example as no cash flow and funding as yet not sorted) and a share price in the toilet - other causes and general market issues. Therefore overly negative (?) or incorrect geological assumptions from a non-performer (no discoveries) that no "discovery" exists (duh - early stage so not enough time to establish that as yet) is not necessarily the cause of the falling share price. Therefore, such comments by a poster may be unreliable and damaging, off the mark, down ramping ...for some unknown personal motivation.

Take another example - BC8 down hard; and they have discoveries and infrastructure - different concerns. Geology not the issue yet again. People can be bluffed by BS in other words; and misinterpreting correlation with causation. That is my line of thinking so I hope that clarifies. DRE is at 2c and yes, in time with more than an REE discovery (at an early stage and still under investigation) they would be higher. But the falling share price is general and hitting different companies for different reasons.

GLTAH CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.