DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

More encouraging news on the gold front."This work is ongoing...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    More encouraging news on the gold front.

"This work is ongoing and to date has highlighted the potential for the area to host an intrusion-related gold system with an
    orogenic overprint, similar to the Tintina Gold Belt in Alaska and Canada."

Why similar? One aspect is the pathfinder elements being: As-Bi-Mo-Sb-Te-W+ near SoM.

From link: https://pubs.geoscienceworld.org/segweb/books/book/1883/chapter-abstract/107033650/Geology-Exploration-and-Discovery-in-the-Tintina?redirectedFrom=fulltext

"Mineralization styles throughout the Tintina gold province are extremely varied. Most deposits are well defined as zones surrounding a central causative pluton. Sheeted quartz-feldspar veins are a distinctive ore style where ore is localized in the apical parts of plutons or in immediately adjacent hornfels, and they are typically characterized by a Te-W-Bi-Au geochemical signature. Polymetallic replacement bodies, auriferous breccias, and disseminated ores occur farther out within thermal aureoles; gold-rich skarns develop where reactive carbonate units are part of the surrounding country rock sequence. Other ore styles, although spatially and temporally associated with intrusions, continue to require more data before a definitive genetic link to magmatism can be assured."

Wide spread gold is showing up and that is encouraging.

"The Tintina gold province comprises numerous (>15) individual gold belts and districts throughout interior Alaska and Yukon and has a recently defined lode gold resource of ~35 Moz and past placer-lode production of ~33 Moz Au. This recently defined province is underlain by a diverse geology comprising the following: (1) highly deformed and polymetamorphosed Neoproterozoic and Paleozoic schists and meta-igneous rocks of the pericratonic Yukon-Tanana terrane in eastern Alaska and western Yukon, (2) deformed continental margin Neoproterozoic and Paleozoic clastic rocks and limestones of the Selwyn basin in eastern Yukon, and (3) weakly deformed flysch of the Cretaceous Kuskokwim basin in western Alaska."

Note that DRE use the word "similar" which indicates they are not saying "same". It is useful to look for similarities as a broad guide in exploration. I like the presence of the Te which indicates a deep crustal source. Deep crustal conduits are responsible for many larger gold deposits and hence my opinion that this is encouraging.

I see they still expect more results on the keel at the Ni-Cu-Co- PGE prospect that one geologists claimed was not a keel and was clearly wrong according to a whole group of geologists including a team from a $15B (? is that still their MCap) company. Do not assume that mastery of nomenclature (jargon) is any indication of competence or honest intent.

I also point out for some that CHN have a huge deposit and yet the share price is down nearly 90%; ditto other companies that are not funded yet or producing. Correlation of a falling share price has nothing to do with geological causation in this current market. Proof of concept is everywhere. Look for yourself and back your own judgement.

The more I say the more I am mocked so "over and out - back to work for me".
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.