DRE 5.00% 2.1¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Star of Mangaroon Camp Scale Gold Prospect Expands, page-6

1. 2ic
    5,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4779
    I see it but I don';t believe it... after all the target work that generated obvious walk-up drill targets, they have gone back to doing stream sampling over the project??confused.png

For once I agree completely with Countryboy... " The scientific and cost effective approach is to do the preliminary work like this first. Locate the most promising targets by pathfinder elements and soil work, EM and so on, then drill. I would be shocked if they did not follow that basic exploration principle." ... no, you don't do soils, geophysics, infill soils and mapping, rock sampling, and then go back to the very earliest and rough as guts 'camp scale identification' exploration tool of streams??confused.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6027/6027145-da3bee69b4d22518ab17c3cdca91cc0c.jpg
    for those don;t know how drill sampling works, it is a very, very coarse way of identifying 'anomalous mineralisation' from anywhere further upstream. The heavy fines in stream seds could have come from anywhere in the drainage headland upstream form the sample. Mangaroon Zone has demonstrable gold anomalism from major deformation events and metasomatism, so it's expected that low grade streams will be anomalous all over the area... as already proved with much more definitive soils.

Prospectors have walked and dollied their way all over this area, identifying for future explorers the hot spot of gold enrichmentwith their workings. Good outcrop and subcrop, they identified the targets, infilled and mapped the targets, so drill the targets already. Take Tiger, the best target DRE generated outside the obvious walk-up drill targets of historic workings/mines. It's great outcrop, small area, inside a monzogranite intrusion (light colour) and highest soils next to the known large scale NNE striking quartz vein (found barren at surface by prospectors obviously). I'm sure they mapped it and rock chip sampled with the infill soils earlier... sooner or later poke a couple of holes into it and find out whether it has any substance?

Nothing says lack of confidence in target generation like putting off drilling until more streams and follow-up soils are done in the greater mangaroon area rolleyes.png
    GLTAH

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6027/6027169-6027a2c20c61a99df2ca27c75cb7da0d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $183.7K 8.984M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3100542 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1226331 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.