DRE 10.0% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Star of Mangaroon Extended, page-17

1. 5,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7981
    Per today's announcement:

"There will be a strong focus on gold along the Mangaroon Shear Zone in 2024."

As Dean mentioned in a recent interview with Kerry Stevenson:

- it's a historical goldfield, produced ounces per tonne, but had drilling over only about 200m (within a 10km+ shear zone)

- mining licence is already there on DRE's gold grounds

- DRE Directors Chapman & Crutchfield also run BC8, up the road, who recently bought a gold mine/operation from NST.ax (foundational asset/mine & turned NST into the company that it was/is)

As Dean says, they can "flick the switch quickly" when it comes to gold production due to BC8's mine/plant, and also as high-grade gold "travels well" so there's other options for the gold apart from BC8.

Dean says, they potentially have a Penny West in hand (Star of Mangaroon), and potential for another few Penny Wests/a BGL.ax equivalent (at Mangaroon gold) - with no drilling or even geochemistry anywhere, apart from some shallow holes over 200m at the Star of Mangaroon.

Spectrum Metals (owner of Penny West deposit) was taken over for $200M+. BGL.ax is currently valued at $1.6B+. I think we'll all be pretty happy if it works out to be just a fraction of that!

In the meantime, enjoy Dean's interview with Kerry per below link (or enjoy again if you've seen it (multiple) times like I have).

Cheers,

GB.

Paulsens Gold Mine/Operation:

DRE - BC8 - Paulsens Gold Operation.jpg

Dean's latest interview with Kerry: small general update(s), but mostly discussing Mangaroon gold:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $63.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $57.72K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1755335 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 27222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 2083445
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.