SRT 10.0% 18.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Ann: Star Striker Appoints Ex-FPA Chief Mark Rantall as Chairman-SRT.AX, page-146

1. 1,957 Posts.
    Just had another thorough read of the SRT/Integer story. Anyone who takes the time to read what's happening here will quickly realise what a perfect fit Mark Rantall will be to this business, not to mention the other parties who are obviously brilliant. Not only is this IP revolutionary, it is being driven by VERY well connected capable Management who will be up to the task. This is also being implemented at a very clever time where the industry has undergone extreme reform and efficiencies are crucial. Intiger have the efficient solutions ready to go and the demand from the businesses exist. Those existing businesses who refuse to adopt such efficiencies will put nails in their own coffins and seal their own fate. Mr Fisher is obviously brilliant himself but I feel this IP will now reach its full potential by being rolled out by top shelf, very well connected executives in the correct Corporate structure. Looking in detail at the terms of the payment of the acquisition paints a very interesting picture. Completely geared to performance NPAT milestones. If all those Performance milestones are hit, which Fisher who agreed to it obviously believes, many here like myself who hold $50000 worth of stock at these prices will be able to retire in 3 years and live off probable dividends. This seems a very unspeculative speccy. More like a low risk mid tier investment at a speccy price level . If the greater market catches on I think we will see a much higher MC even pre suspension here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.020(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $31.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 18.0¢ $24.71K 131.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26171 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 17460 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.