SRT 10.0% 18.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

@Dr.Seuss being in professional services myself, I can give you...

1. 591 Posts.
    @Dr.Seuss being in professional services myself, I can give you the simplest version of a budget. I am not in Financial Planning but you can work off of a similar budget on how they charge.

We currently work on a production budget of approximately $200,000 per staff member over the board ranging from Graduates to Partners.

This is then broken up into 3 simple brackets
    1/3 OHeads
    1/3 Salaries
    1/3 Profit

Net Fee Income is approximately 85% of production therefore $170,000 per employee. Profit therefore would equate to $56,100 per employee.

For this case lest say they provide a 40% reduction as Intiger has suggested, this in turn would result in $102,000 of Net Fee Income per employee.

Working back off of the 1/3 profit scenario we would then be looking at $33,660 of profit per employee.

They currently have 70 employees this equates to a current Profit of $2,356,200.

NPAT therefore is estimated to be $1,649,340.

These are only extremely basic rough calculations but this is how I have been estimating how they would get to their end NPAT.

Please don’t use this as financial advise, as I am probably way off of the mark.

Thanks.

(Edit) P.S. There are many other factors to take into these calculations and obviously plenty of other risks, internal and external.​
    Last edited by BlackRockBay: 12/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.