SRT 0.00% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Ann: Star Striker to Acquire Leading Fintech Provider Intiger, page-245

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    @Area51 lets break this down
    Flop is when you dont realise sarcasm when people said 10c-$5 open
    You havent asked any questions, you've only posted negativity and some strange egotistic behavior against Doc after she posted her opinion on RYG
    No it doesn't, "Intiger have developed 2 forms of software (FINTECH) that will fundamentally change the profitability, risk profile & Performance Management of Australian Financial Planning Practises:" It's their own software not another party.
    Sovereign risk occurs when you operate in a war-torn, politically corrupt, poverty stricken country. Remember we arent operating in Gaza or Afghanistan. Many companies operate offshore do well. Most vodafone/telstra call centres are in Philippines/India leading to cheaper operating costs.
    MW seems to always maintain healthy relationships, puts his shareholders first if he smells a hint of betrayal if he feels a relationship is unhealthy. The man always keeps the upperhand, the way he did with Mr. Bell chopping his head asap.
    This is not a risk, there is not much risk in training unless you train someone incapable who fails the course. This is more of an operating cost and brings a good point, fortunately they're offshore so they can easily afford this training.
    Exactly, great point. Once again shows MW is only here to protect his holders, if Intiger can't deliver($40m NPAT) then he wont give the shares. Simply put the milestones work as insurance for holders, so thats good news for us.
    I'm not in the loop with RYG anymore but from what I've skimmed you seem fine with a $8m diltuion?
    Yes, value is here with the terms and conditions of the deal. Its literally written out to us with the milestones set by MW who wouldnt put it there just for laughs.
    I see where his 10-20c valuation (with the hint of expected profits from the Ann) came from but I feel thats more for long term holders. But these prices are still cheap if the hints from the Ann. is anything to go by.
    Gotta love those selling from fear and clearing the way cause they didnt get that 50% jump in price today. Time will come for the slightly more patient.
    At times reading the Ann. I do feel the terms are too good to be true lol. But I'm trusting MW isnt trying to fool all his holders and hes actually pulled off some incredible deal with no further catches.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $17.81K 93.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32016 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 95 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.