ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    1) Dr seuss said this is worth 20c and apparently from MW mouth on numerous occasions. Unsubstantiated and blatant ramp. Or is that what you now like to class as sarcasm?

2) What two forms of software are they referring to? If they owned Lily - their core software, they would most certainly name and use its current success as part of their value add.

3) Sovereign remains. You have no control of work place relations, employee costings etc etc in another country. Minimal or moderate in its risk is subjective. But off - shoring is not ground breaking as you have clearly pointed out.

4) Is MW going to go over to the Philipines and run the business? I doubt it. Therefore management risk.

5) What has RYG got to do with this? Please post your dilution comparisons as you clearly dont understand differences. All i can say is raising $8m to institutions weighs more favourable in my investment criteria, than scraping the minimum from the public, particularly in this market.

6) You see this hitting 10-20c. Please explain, and refer to my other post highlighting the market caps based on our other HC posters provided peer price Ratios.

Given this is a revenue play, I am curious as to how you justify your valuation projections.
    Last edited by Area51: 21/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.