STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

I’m as frustrated as many others here but do know Todd is doing...

1. 58 Posts.
    I’m as frustrated as many others here but do know Todd is doing the best he can to move the company forward – after all he does have a substantial holding himself.

Having said that, couple thoughts from my end:
    • I do think the market tends price in forward gain months in advance and longer term projected profit guidance from development areas (EFTPOS and CR/Debit cards) is missing – along with dates of deployment. (They may be hesitant with dates after the Indue saga but approx. dates pls)
    • Understand the currency conversion machines are a good opportunity but again need to see the potentials of cost/profit and exposure in order to get investors properly interested.
    • Agree that there needs to be a change of perception regarding “the one man show” and start getting other directors in view. What are they doing, what value and experience do they bring to the table and can they drive the company incase Todd becomes ill or moves on.
    • Details around staffing, how the company has grown over the last 12-24 months, a team photo as well as a showcasing of STL’s presence (office space, top performing ATMs etc.).
    • In time a refreshed broker report showing possible share price targets wouldn’t hurt either.
    • Share buyback, no dilution, no consolidation (rarely works out well) and no more options. More debt and then do a controlled cap raise when the sp is at a much higher level.
      …that’s my rant J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.