HIO 0.00% 2.3¢ hawsons iron ltd

10M to purchase the remaining about 6% interest from JV partner...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    10M to purchase the remaining about 6% interest from JV partner definitely worth money.

This clear the pathway to re-negotiate with key player (or investor) i.e. Mitsui if my sentiment is not wrong. JV is a big concern to Mitsui in CAP (HIO) and Mitsui did suffer the pain in last couple years.

Bryan & team are second to none leader is what we can see, sorted out the shaky board in early Yr 2021, fund raise BFS, 200m LDA fund option, flown to the site in early Feb and study 20mill ton production / transport as additional option. All we can see, not just luck, all about his team, plan, tactics & hard-work, absolutely fabulous. If we puzzle all events together, they are very logical and make a lot of sense, we also can predict what HIO future going to be.

Just like Bryan said in the announcement that "the Company was currently in discussions with a number of potential Hawsons Supergrade® product off-takers regarding Letters of Intent with some also interested in potential opportunities to invest either directly in the Company or the Project. The off-take and end-user selection process is exactly where we had planned it to be, and we will keep the market updated as this selection process moves closer towards its final stages,”

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.