SPL 0.00% 9.9¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: Starpharma receives $7.7M R&D tax incentive refund, page-9

1. 9,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    As I have said before I am not into conspiracy theories.
    The R & D rebate is a procedure and the government doesn't involve itself by going and interacting with ATO about individual ATO company accounts claiming it. It is just a accounting business process. IMO there is no " getting the government offside" .

All I can say there would be a whole heap of very suspect companies and very suspect transactions in regards to R & D claim that the government via the ATO would be chasing long before they looked at audited ASX listed company on a individual basis.

"Good results from Vietnam and positive Scripps Institute testing against the Omicron Virus may be the catalyst to progress Viraleze."

I am not sure what " good results from Vietnam" actually means as there is no process to determine anything factual in regards to Viarleze performance IMO. Results from Vietnam will be actual sales to people and SPL holders will know stuff all about those apart from what they are told in regards to orders placed or seeing cash flow on accounts and trying to guess numbers, timing and if any rebates are due or been paid in regards to agreement , sales, marketing, promotion etc

In regards "positive Scripps Institute testing against the Omicron Virus may be the catalyst to progress Viraleze." . We really haven't had any indication that testing a further variant is what TGA or any other regulatory authority or distributor agreement is waiting on. I agree that TGA is asking for similar info in regards to and new RAT and also retrospective on approved tests but we have no genuine feedback.

Honestly IMO we don't have any guidance from SPL in regards to what the roadblocks are and where they are up to in regards of solving them. We have IMO no idea if TGA , LLoyds etc are waiting on information from SPL or if SPL is awaiting a response from them. Let alone what detail is required nor a timeframe it will take to achieve assuming all along that SPL isn't just sitting on their hands not responding as they know the unfavorable outcome. It is just a lottery guessing but other ASX companies IMO are keeping their holders better advised as to where in the process they are up to and also doing a media blitz getting lots of publicity for their products and seemingly adept at doing it in such a way that they don't seem to have crossed the " TGA Promotion line" .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.