BNL 0.00% 1.0¢ blue star helium limited

[email protected] Helium Atoms are our best friends,...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299

LOL...@1ontopv2...

HOUDINI Helium Atoms are our best friends, they are invisible to the naked eyes and under certain temperatures, that can be artificially created too they are known to flow through good porosity like what BNL leases have which a 28% porosity sandy / sandstone soil structure which is excellent porosity for Houdini Helium Atoms to do their Magic and flow through the porosity once the wells are FULLY OPEN and a natural low pressurerised pressure differentialis created ...LOL

Houdini Helium Atoms are 7 times lighter and 11 times Faster moving gas Molecules/ Atoms rising upwards , in a natural instinct to ESCAPE floating upwards towards the earths atmosphere, than any other gases including Nitrogen, Oxygen and CO2, which if there is No pressure in that section of the LYONS FORMATION GAS FILLED AND SATURATED HIGH-GRADE HELIUM RESERVOIR these other gas will just simply stay at the bottom of the Reservoir, while the Houdini Helium Atoms have a natural unexplained instinct to ESCAPE the imprisonment of the Reservoir and make their way upwards to a low pressurised pressure differential environment now created by our 2 Newly Drilled , BBB# 333 well and Boling #4 wells ..lol..can you see what I mean
    ( maybe @DGcruzing can summarise my posts better Than me...lol )

IMO again ..... Once the PSA modular processing plants are connected to these two (2) wells and the bore wells are FULLY OPEN creating a natural low pressurerised pressure differential in the bore well
    ALL the High-grade HOUDINI HELIUM ATOMS will do their Magic Naturally start ESCAPING flowing into the open low pressure bore well ..lol... this is just what happens in this situation......lol..

I can’t wait for Trent and Sproule and BNL'S companies engineers to finally check BBB #33 AND BOLLING #4 bore wells , and tell us shareholders what Houdini Helium grades/ % of High-Grade Helium has congregate in these bore wells naturally ...lol.... and give us a much more transparent evaluation on Voyager's wells .

IMO.. the market has NOT FACTED IN YET the understand of this Newly type of High-Grade Helium Production process with a PSA modular processing plant, and how profitable and Beautiful it is to have a low pressure to NO pressure Reservoir gas filled and saturated with high-grade Helium and a good 28% porosity , sandy/ sandstone soil structure , where Houdini Helium Atoms can naturally escape Magicaly through the porosity structure into our PSA modular processing plants....lol ...all by them selves...DYOR..

* TRENT AND SPROULE HAVE SAID.....Results confirm high quality flow potential of the Lyons reservoir. Positively, initial type curves based on low reservoir pressure encountered in these two wells and consistent with the test data have been estimated and first past high-level economics run. Currently sensitivity testing with various type curves.

This Paragraph by Trent and Sproule in Voyager announcement below :

ProjectData collected during recent testing of the BBB#33 and Bolling #4 wells has been integrated and evaluated by Sproule and the Company’s independent engineer. Results confirm high quality flow potential of the Lyons reservoir. Positively, initial type curves based on low reservoir pressure encountered in these two wells and consistent with the test data have been estimated and first past high-level economics run. Currently sensitivity testing with various type curves, operational and economic parameters are being undertaken.

So I believe Trent and Sproule have now worked it out and have a better understanding of the different curves that are indicated on their charts/Graphs in relation to where the Lyons formation Reservoir pressure gas filled and saturated areas/ section are, and where No to low Pressure gas filled and saturated areas/ section are....
    That's why this time around I believe Galactica should produce a high- grade Helium and a
    + 400,000mcf Flow Rate.. fingers crossed and touch wood...lol..

DYOR...my opinion only...
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $29.4K 2.896M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5597543 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 415165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 650124
Last updated 15.13pm 17/06/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.